Value and Affordability
We believe higher education is not a privilege, rather a fundamental human right. Therefore, we make every effort to keep tuition affordable. Our goal is to subsidize up to 100% of student tuition with scholarships for deserving applicants.
Likewise, research performed for corporate clients is priced fairly to ensure a healthy return-on-investment. We believe colleges are entrusted with a social mission to share knowledge generously.
We Promise To:
- Provide Academic Rigor
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Respect the Dignity of Others
- Value Diversity
- Engage in Social Entrepreneurship
Did You Know?
We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education to award the MBA Degree.
Bachelor Degree Requirement
Applicants for the MBA program must possess a bachelors degree.
We generally enroll one MBA cohort per calendar year. Our student-faculty ratio is never more than 10-to-1.
Online and On-Site
We are licensed to offer our MBA degree both online and via traditional classroom.
GMAT and GRE
Our MBA program does not require standardized tests, such as the GMAT of GRE.
Higher Education Leadership
We are helping faculty, students and administrators at other colleges by publishing our research findings.
We Are Committed To:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Innovative Instructional Techniques
- Participating in Peer-Review Publishing
- Helping Practicing Entrepreneurs
- Industry Leading Applied Research
- Measuring Client Return-on-Investment
- Supporting Alumi Professional Development
- Providing Scholarships to Deserving Students